Tuesday, April 07, 2009

i don't want to

I am blogging to avoid cleaning the kitchen. I know it has to be done. I can't go to bed and leave it. I would regret it so much in the morning. 8-/ So it's been a long time since I blogged. I'm not sure if it's because I'm too busy or I just don't really have anything that interesting to say. I am too tired to be deep. Maybe you feel that way too and it's a relief to hear I feel the same way, or maybe I am the only one. I read other blogs and they are full of thoughts that I don't have the energy to comprehend...much less to come up with some of my own. 8-) Sorry for the blahness...it's been one of those weeks. There are many changes on the horizon for my life and that always gets me bumfuzzled (not a word I am aware), but you get the drift right.

On the funner side of things Easter is coming up this weekend. I love Easter. The meaning and reason, the colors, the gatherings of people 8-) I have a friend who wakes her children up on Easter morning by running through the house shouting in excitement, "He's alive! He's alive!". I think that's so awesome! Cheesy, yes, but totally awesome. 8-) It is exciting that He's alive! We should be elated and not be able to hide our excitement. We should be running through the streets Sunday morning shouting, "He's alive!". Maybe I will...I'll let you know how that goes. 8-)

No comments: