Thursday, September 06, 2007

Toe infections make me sick!

My stupid toe is infected and it totally bites. It is just my toe. It's not like my arm is infected or my heart or my brain. IT'S MY TOE, but it hurts so bad!!!!! Pain is pulsating through my foot and up my leg. I am having to go to the doctor so he can examine my BIG TOE! I can't even walk. It's making me so mad. People in my family always get the most ridiculous ailments. Like sore BIG TOES!

In other news, the Maxwells have officially started homeschool for the year. I know, late start, but what are you gonna do. We'll just be schooling into June. That's ok. Anyway, Maxwell Academy is underway and in full swing. I am so not a scheduled person, so it's an interesting adjustment. I know my hubby will be happy when we are settle because he loves structure. I say, "GET YOUR ORDER OUT OF MY CHAOS"! I function better mentally with a little commotion going on. Unfortunately for me my children DO NOT. They need the order of a structured environment. So I say, "Ok God, you called me to do this, now I am asking you to reprogram my brain and make me a scheduled person."! He said ok, but that I have to be willing to put down some things that I thought were necessary to everyday life. Like socializing with friends, hanging out with my brothers and sisters, going all over the city just because I want to. You know, things like that. I know he will bless the obedience, but first I have to be OBEDIENT! Surrender! I have to surrender. I'll let you know what the outcome of all that is. At any rate, the kids like doing school right now. They haven't figured out yet that this is an everyday all year thing. 8-)

Life is stressful right now. It makes me so grateful that I have a totally DEPENDABLE and LOVING God, an AMAZING and STRONG hubby, and SWEET babies that I love with ALL MY HEARTS AND CIRCLES. Now if my toe would just quit hurting. 8-(

No comments: