Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

My time for writing is limited due to the insanity of this week. AHHHHHHHHH! So here is the quick recap.

Tuesday was my 8th wedding anniversary. WOW! Eight wonderful years. They really have been the best years of my life. I'm not saying that they have been the easiest, and they have definitely been full of some really crazy times. They have, however, been so beautiful. My husband is so amazing. I have felt 100% unconditionally loved since the day we got married. He is so thoughtful and caring. The icing on the cake is that he is such a great daddy. It means EVERYTHING that he loves God before he loves any of us. He is such a great leader in our home. Ok, I am just feeling really mushy in this moment. So I do apologize for all the sap. 8-)

Anyway, I'll finish this later. I have to go do Father's Day lunch. Everyone is yelling at me to get off the computer. It's just so hard to make time to blog.

No comments: