Sunday, July 08, 2007

LONGING! I am longing and desperate to get out of town and get to the beach. The youth at our church(New Hope Baptist Church) left for camp this afternoon in Panama City. I am so jealous! I wish I could tell you I am just jealous of the incredible spiritual experience they're going to have, but I would be lying. I'm pretty much jealous that they get to go and sit by the ocean. What's even better is that they get to go grow spiritually ON the beach. That is like the greatest combo EVER! That is one of my favorite things to do in the whole world. Vacation at the beach. I have loved it my whole life, but since I have gotten married and have children it's even better. The beach is twice as much fun when you get to watch your babies play and be amazed at all they see. Oh, and romantic, the beach is soooo........ romantic to me. Going with the man that you are in love with is just amazing. The very first time Andrew and I went to the beach together we stopped to check into the condo, and I hadn't seen the ocean yet but I could smell the salt in the air and I was so excited. Anyway, he looked at me and told me how beautiful he thought I was and that was it. I knew that being at the beach with a husband that I loved was going to be even more fun than the beach had ever been before.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why didn't you let us know about your blog!?!?!? i can't believe it...oh!! wow, i can't believe that i have missed out on so much maxwell goodness...mercy, mercy.