Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Inspired

I was reading the blog of a fabulous chic from church who just so inspires me. The kind of girl that you just want to know and call friend, you know what I mean. Anyway...I was thinking about the ways that she inspires me, and I began to think of all the other fabulous people God has been so gracious to allow me to know and love. God is so AWESOME! My incredible hubby who still can give me chills with one look. Then there are my fantastical children...don't even get me started there. And I totally don't mean that in a prideful way because the ways they are fabulous have nothing to do with me. Each one of them are so unique and they teach me something new everyday! From the oldest to the youngest I could just follow them around and watch them all day. 8-) Family and friends...each person so beautiful and every one of them with different strengths, all amazing in their own way. Seriously...I know God didn't put all of these people on the earth solely for my entertainment, but I am just so thankful to have them all in my life. I wish that I could make a big long list of people I want to tell how amazing they are, but I don't have all day to blog...so I won't. 8-) I am just in awe at God's creations this morning. I love all you people!

No comments: