Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh where oh where has my sanity gone...

oh where oh where could it be? Since the beginning of this school year I have lost my mind. Having 3 kids to teach is a whole new ball game. Gabe says that he has decided he isn't going to do kindergarten. He's just going to go back to being 4. 4 is the most fun he says. If only we could stay 4 years old. Anyway, he has started kindergarten and challenges me every day as a mom and a teacher. I use the title "teacher" loosely. 8-) Isaiah, the baby, can't stand that the other kids are getting my attention during school hours so he has to be right in the middle of us all. My only hope is that some of the knowledge is seeping in and by the time he starts kindergarten he will already know everything and my job will be easier. 8-) That's assuming we all make it that far. Right now in this moment as Gabe is watching an "educational" dvd, Madelyne is dancing with the mop in the kitchen while reciting her spelling words, Isaiah is pulling every piece of tupperware we own out of the cabinet, and Nathaniel (bless his sweet heart) is sitting at the table diligently working on his language seatwork, I am just praying we make it through the day. 8-) No matter my sanity God is awesome, and I am so thankful to Him for my many, many, many, many blessings. Even if they are the wildest craziest blessings a mommy could have. 8-)

No comments: