Thursday, August 14, 2008

Calling all bloggers...

This is a notice to all my sweet friends who always have the most wonderful posts on their blogs for me to read everyday. You guys are slackin. I have checked my normal blogs that I enjoy reading everyday for the last couple of days and have there been any new posts? No, there hasn't been any new posts. It's like all of the people who normally make time in their days to journal about what's going on in their lives have gotten too busy for blogging. What about me? What about my entertainment.? There are a couple of blogs that haven't been posted on in weeks! How do I know if you are still alive? How do I know if you are happy or sad? Picking up the phone and calling people...well that would just be too logical. So...here it is. I'm gonna need you people to stop taking care of your kids and teaching school and cleaning your houses and going to work and whatever else it is you people do other than entertaining me...and start blogging! I'm only posting this because I love you all. Thank you, and happy blogging. 8-)

By the way...I'd like to send a shout out to my amazing hubby who I love and adore. I am praising God for the man that you are and I am so thankful that God blessed me with you. 8-)

No comments: